Sunday, March 18, 2007

Warning! Battery Nearly Exhausted!

This was the message on my camera the other day while I was taking pics at my daughter's birthday, which I managed to pull off by the skin of my teeth! It's true, I've been a little distracted lately, and I may have left a few things to last minute.

Anyhow, I found that message extemely poignant, timely and useful. I really think it would be great if we somehow had this type of alert available for display. It would save a lot of time, and clearly point out to others what is going on when we may seem a bit "off".

Well there you have it. You're up to date with my latest thoughts, and I still believe - It's All Good! LPK

12 comments:

KiefersKate said...

How very apt... but where would we have the display.. on our forehead or on our chest!!? (Men might notice it more if it were on the chest?!) How I would have liked one of those over the last 10 years!

lpk said...

Thanks Kieferskate, LOL!
talk to ya soon! cheers! LPK

Jorge said...

L, I like that. LTS, And life goes on, Jorge

lpk said...

Ok Jorge,
I give. what is LTS? LPK

Jorge said...

L, That's "laugh to self". Jorge

lpk said...

Thanks. New one on me. I only knew LOL (Laugh out loud), ROFLOL (roll on floor laugh out loud)and MAO (MY ass off can be added to any of the above).

This is important vocabulary people. You don't want to be left behind or be a n00b as my son calls me!

One more I use a lot - OMG! (oh my God!)

adios, Jorge

Jorge said...

L, Here are a few more with laughter.

GFETE - Grinning from Ear to Ear
HLOL - Hysterically LOL
SOL - Smiling out loud
SWL - Screaming with laughter
BWL - Bursting with laughter

LSH - Laughing so Hard and add:
MSH - My side hurts
MBH - My belly hurts
MBB - My Belly is Bouncing

Here are some for O:

PMP - Peed my Pants
ROFLAPMP - ROFL and peeing my pants
HLOLAWCHAWMP - HLOL and while clapping hands and wetting my pants.

Later, Jorge

OMDF said...

HEY!!! AAMOF, I don't peep in pants! ...FAOWC, I wear Depends!
So there! Oh I'm JK! And in Tiggers words:
TTFN!

OMDF said...

Warning displays are best when the owner reads the display and acts accordingly!! They say those in the medical field are the most stubborn patients! What do you think!?

OMDF said...

Maybe the display would be read best by your husband if it were across your chest and in braille!!

Jorge said...

I can't stop laughing. Jorge

lpk said...

Hey are you two having fun?

Thanks for all the info Jorge. Yo tuvi ninguna idea!

I'm dying over O and her "laughing" problem!

I also love the braille across the chest bit! Brilliant!

Maybe you need to add sirens and lights for those in the med. field O?